Consultation for Hazard Management
- Identification of potential hazards and suggesting preventive measures.
- Evaluation of the adequacy of existing fire protection equipments First Aid, Fire Fighting Appliances / System (Fixed Fire protection like Hydrant, Sprinklers etc.)
- Preparation of specific procedure for fire emergency control.
- Identification and assessment of major hazards & emergencies recommending control measures and developing suitable disaster management strategy.
- Tailor made in plant training of manpower for fire & safety.
- Identification of potential hazards in storage & handling of chemicals. Recommending measure for limiting losses & avoiding emergencies / accidents.
- Technical assistance for conducting specific in company safety systems review and loss control audits (Safety Audits).
- Advice on statutory & standard requirements on safety health & environment.
- Guidelines / License for storage, transportation of petroleum, License for installation static pressure vessel (unfired), operating pressure vessels (unfired), SMPV (unfired), License for filling & storage of gas cylinders with compressed gas.
- Suggestions on proper safeguards & procedures for injury prevention, occupational health hazards & advice for procurement of personal protective equipment.
- Investigation of major fires / accidents with a view to highlighting deficiencies and recommending improvement in prevention & protection.
- Risk analysis / assessment, HAZAN & HAZOP study.
Testing & Certifications
- Pressure Vessels (N.D.T. & Hydraulic Test).
- Lifting Tackles.
- Lifts & Hoists.
- Chartered Engineer Certificate.
- Valuation of Plant & Machinery.
On-shore & Of-shore Oil Field Inspection & Certification
- Pre operational Load Test of Cargo Handling Equipment, Lifting Tackles, Lifting Gears, Loose Cargo Gears etc.
Preparation of Reports
- Plans & Drawings of Industry as required.
- On site Emergency Action Plans.
- Risk Assessment (Study & Analysis).
- Chemical Format (Schedule VII).
- Safety Reports (Schedule VIII).
- Safety Audits (Based on questionnaire/standard check list).
- Safety Policies.
Specialty Services offered
- Job of measuring thickness & preparation of detail drawings with manifolds, valves, different joints of total L.P.G. pipe line installed in the Plant.
- Preparation of various L.P.G. Pipe line drawings, Water Hydrant Line, Water Sprinkler & Air Pipeline layout, Fire Extinguishers & Hand Siren Drawing, Electric Line Layout drawing as per the layout installed at site.
- Preparation of P & I Diagrams of different vessels & it’s pipe lines with valves, attachments, joints etc. as per layout installed at site.